Use the links below to access forms and training tools.
By clicking on the links below you will find the ACYI Threat Assessment Protocol Training Manual and a number of individual forms for use when completing a threat assessment. The Training Manual may be printed but may not be edited. All other forms may be completed and saved as editable pdf documents, and may be printed or edited as necessary.
1. ACYI Threat Assessment Protocol Manual. This manual is distributed during threat assessment training sessions and should answer any questions users may have about the threat assessment process.
2. Full Team Assessment. This form is for use when a full team threat assessment is warranted. Typically takes 30 - 60 minutes and may require more than one meeting to complete.
3. Threat Assessment Screen. This form is for use when a two-person screen is warranted. Typically takes 10 - 15 minutes for each person to complete and may require additional research before or after completing the screen.
4. Sample Interview Forms. These sample questions may assist team members completing the full team assessment. They include questions that may be used with the student being assessed, parents, staff members and witnesses to the threatening behavior.
5. Response Management & Support Plan. This planning form should be completed prior to any student who has been the subject of a threat assessment screen or full team assessment returns to school.
6. Threat Assessment Summary Form. This form is intended to be used to document all threat assessments completed - both screens and full team assessments. Users are encouraged to check with their District's Threat Assessment Administrator for documentation directions specific to their district.